I’ve have listed the most common misconceptions and apprehensions about Feng Shui. The following is not what Feng Shui is, no matter what anyone tells you!
Feng Shui is not:
- A simple garden or home makeover.
- A type of interior or exterior decorating.
- A type of magic or superstitious belief system. Asking someone if they believe in Feng Shui is like asking them if they believe in food.
- A get-rich-quick method of Oriental design that guarantees impossible results for just moving your furniture around.
- A quick fix to all of life’s problems.
- A one day project that can be done on a Sunday afternoon.
- A practice that only the rich can afford.
- A type of psychology.
- A religion nor a philosophy
- A quirky new age fad. ( No fad has been around the West for over 25 + years )
- A quick house clean up that makes your house look better.
October 7th, 2006 by KC
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.